Home Staging for Top Dollar - Checklist!
Home Staging for Top Dollar
- Staged homes spend 50% less time on the market!
- Staged homes sell for a 6% higher than average sales price!
- Staged homes cost averages only 1-3% of the sales price!
- Staging a home is considered a wise investment!
- De-Clutter – Follow the 50% Rule – Attempt to clear out 50% of your things. You will be moving anyway, so begin to box 50% of your things up now.
- Sparkling Clean – Hire a deep cleaning crew, window washers and some extra special trimming and grooming of your yard.
- Fix or Replace Broken Items – if too many things are noticeably broken, the buyers will wonder what else could be broken.
- Neutral Colors – if your teenagers used dark or overly bright paint colors, best to subdue and replace them with neutral colors as is same with décor.
- Depersonalize – Remove strongly opinioned paraphernalia such as sports, religious and political items.
- Less is More – less of everything from furniture to food in your cupboards to items in your cabinets highlights more space and square footage available in the eyes potential buyers.
- Décor Like Model Home – We have plenty of new and update pillows, flowers, greenery, towels and other décor items to help you give your home that Model Home five star presentation.
- Lighting is Everything – Replace all missing light bulbs and keep as many window shades open to invite as much warm natural light in as possible.
We will Help You!